hi,

im doing my final year project. im using some api's. i was reasearching on speaker dependent systems. but i wanted to know about speaker independent AP's

but after searching for several hours i realised there are some api's so that the user do not have to do those put the words to the application. so those are Sphinx .

those its there i want to know if anyone have already used it or something. please help me. if anyone use it. tell me is it really working and is it really efficient.

as a example if we say 'test' from user1 and another user2 says 'test' will it detect as same 'test'.

please help me.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Microsoft has got some application for detecting text , you may check whether those apis are publicly available.

yes they are.. which is called SAPI. but that is not voice independent. its voice dependent. so u cant use it without feeding the data before the use

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.