I know that if 1 and 0 goes through an OR gate, it gives 1. But how does the 1 come? how it works?
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

If I'm not mistaken think of 1 as being same as when an input is High.

Did you know that there is something like Google? You can pose it a question and you can get an answer like this The simplest implementation of an Or gate consists of 2 diodes and a resistor.

Did you know that there is something like Google?

Really?

Yes really! Sorry if you're a bit offended. But I think this site will help to resolve all your questions about OR, AND, NAND, NOT gates

Electric circuit formula is (W/V)20%+.
W=Watt V=Voltage
how many watt needs to run that equipment like 1500W
how many voltage that u can get from your electic company like 220V
than (1500/220)
20%+=8.18 So u need 8 to 10 ampere circuit for this equipment.

@rajhoq12, I'm not sure if you realise how irrelevant that is to the OP's question.

Just for those of you who may think that logic gates are worthless by themselves: http://blog.kevtris.org/?p=62

This nutter made a functional computer out of NAND gates... It's crazy - I would like to see his schematic diagrams to try and start to fathom how it works...

commented: He man,thanks for the link! +14

ALL computers are no more than logic circuits linked together :)

Of course OP is massively confused in his use of the term "electric circuits" when meaning "logic circuits", which might have hurt his attempts at using a search engine (itself a logic engine, ironically) to find the information he is looking for.

ALL computers are no more than logic circuits linked together :)

Well, yes, of course, but my point was that this guy used nothing but 74LS00s apart from a few peripherals like the serial interface etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.