Hello all, I need some good feedback. I'm going to college and I'm thinking of majoring in Computer Engineering. What I need to know from you guys what kind of jobs do CE's qualify for. Im not looking for a network job. I would like a job that involves working with imbedded processors and programming them. I'm also interested in industrial automatic controls, digital systems, electronic, robotics, interfacing, something very technical. Please list the various possibilities for a CE graduate in DETAIL. Thanks!!

if you want to be a programmer opt computer science but if you want to study more go to computer engineering or electronics engineering. Computer engineering includes electrical subjects too.. if u r interesting in digital circuitary and electrical engineering CE helps u a lot... if u become a CE graduate u ll be able to becum a master in all these fields wen compared with a CS graduate. Best f luck!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.