Hi, I am designing a model of networking web, I have a user model and friendship model. Now I want make that when one user have accepted a new friend, the others friends of this user could see this last activity of her friend. How is the best form to do it? I can see in main page of this web, the last activities of the users, I want do the same. Can any help me? Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You merge logic or business of your application and the design of the database, you don't need to modify the design if you correctly did it, rather in application check the new friends list in a friend and show them in say news feed to their friends like Facebook

Hi, thanks for the reply. Can you tell me a little more, how I can do this that you say?:

rather in application check the new friends list in a friend and show them in say news feed to their friends like Facebook

Thanks for the help, I want try to do this, but first I want understand your oppinion.

It done by +1000 ways, I presented outline, you can ask in web-development forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.