Hey there,

I'm having problems importing my sql file via phpmyadmin. It keeps throwing up the following error:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id`) ); CREATE TABLE `sessions`( `id` BIGINT AUTO_INCREMENT, `uid` CHAR(255),' at line 8

Here's the code:
http://pastebin.com/Kf50m1Qm

Any help would be brilliant :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by pritaeas

I looked at the code at the URL listed and the problem is on line 8 there is no closing ` on the variable name:

`sizelimit BIGINT,

The other problem you are going to run into is that you are using reserved words (variable types ) as field names. timestamp and text are both variable types. You might use creation_date and text1 instead.

The other problem you are going to run into is that you are using reserved words (variable types ) as field names. timestamp and text are both variable types.

As long as you keep using the backticks in your queries, this will not be an issue.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.