>>But here only I came to know that my English is extremely bad
Your writing skills are not great, but good enough to get along anywhere in the world where English is spoken and written. And that's all that really counts.

If you want to improve your English then start reading a lot of novels. Everything you can get your hands on because they will teach you a lot.

hmmmm Okay buddy...After my exams!

i wasnt picking on you man, i was just trying to figure out what you wre saying, while informing you on the rules in relation to leet speak, and giving you some pointers.

i wasnt picking on you man, i was just trying to figure out what you wre saying, while informing you on the rules in relation to leet speak, and giving you some pointers.

hmmmm :icon_surprised:

Could someone give as the answers? After all, we are aspiring to be one of them, to be a part of a game developers' world so let's just give the answers for us to help each other.

Though we have different point of views, we still share a common dreams and purpose. A dream to become a game developer...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.