Hello, I am looking for beta testers for chapter one of Crystal of Light. It's almost done (I estimate 3-4 more hours of programming) and then I will release it.
Anyone interested in being a beta tester? I just need people to make sure that all of the events and everything work, although I am very careful to test everything.
It's a simple game made in RPG Maker 95 (I might get RPG Maker XP and re-release the game at some point with updates, or I make make a new game...)

Once you get the game, I'm open to any suggestions regarding changing story line, adding levels, etc... the game is pretty short at this point, so I think a second quest needs to be added...

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Well, the release date is set for the first of September. Please let me know if you wish to be a tester.

Well, the release date is set for the first of September. Please let me know if you wish to be a tester.

You can alway post your game here and we will give you comment. :)

New update:
The female version of the game is so close to being ready to go, I am still waiting to finish the male version before I post the download links for both of them... :)

New update:
The female version of the game is so close to being ready to go, I am still waiting to finish the male version before I post the download links for both of them... :)

So what is the difference between female version and male version? female version contains less violent?

Sounds interesting... :) I'll try it after you post the link here.

So what is the difference between female version and male version? female version contains less violent?

The only difference is in how the main character relates to others. In the female version, she relates and talks differently than the male version. The only differences are the speech and some of the story line. I would never compromise violentness =D

lol, like any good game programmer, the game is being put off until next week... hope to have the link up by then :)

Im interested, hope that the link will be up soon

I'm always interested in helping with these sorts of things. I think a lot of people here would be. As mentioned before, if you're comfortable then just post a link to the download, and be ready for the responses. People can be pretty oppinionated sometimes. :]

Well,
Include me in too.
thanks..

heh heh heh, I've been away for 5 days... on the up side, should have it link up this weekend... the current version I have is 266 MB, and I want to get it smaller... so there are a few adjustments to be made.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.