Hi all.

I'm part of a small operation, who has developed a game called Path to Pelantas. However, we are in dire need of programming help, so I wanted to know where to look for skilled programmers?

Bear in mind that we are not the richest bunch as of yet :-)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey

What language are you guys developing in? I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but game development has always been a dream of mine, and I'll help if and where I can. Got some experience in c# and c++, but generally I'm a Java man. And the fact that you're not yet rolling in ridiculous amounts of money doesn't bother me. If I have the time to help, I won't be doing it for the money.

Good luck on it
M

Hey, I wouldn't mind helping either, but just for something to do as I won't be able to commit too much time. I've got experience with PHP, Python, and C++, and, like swinefish, don't mind too much about the money.

I'm up for contributing. My experience is mainly Python, but also PHP (+ HTML/CSS/Javascript; you said it was for browsers?) and also Actionscript 2.0 and 3.0, and a tad of C++, but that last one doesn't matter for web stuff. Also, money doesn't bother me - I program for fun

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.