I actually want to ask that I have to make fyp management system`s website and its windows mobile application but I dont know from where to start .Can somebody guide from where I should start and how to start it?

Recommended Answers

you can use jsp, asp, php etc. to build the website and also create web services to feed data to the mobile application

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

you can use jsp, asp, php etc. to build the website and also create web services to feed data to the mobile application

@Hoor Bano, I would say if you have the expertise over languages then that's perfect you can move forward on your own but I would say if you don't have then better option would be hire someone who could do this for you ! Because I am sure you must be aware that eventually you'll get yourself stuck onto a situation where you don't know how to move forward ! So, for the deciding thing I'll leave it upto you !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.