Give Me Suggestions are welcome

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

My only worry would be if my new app was too close an imitation of say Doordash. Doordash might take offense and I'd be dealing with a cease and desist order. There are also concerns of copyright issues. But hey, there appears to be a market for such things. Let's hope that your choice of clone script isn't buggy!

I think the only way that Doordash would be able to send a cease and desist order is if the clone app is strictly violating one of their patents, and even then, Doordash would have to prove it in court.

However, in general, I'm not a fan of clone apps because I feel as if, in most cases, the original app has a huge market share and there's no reason for an end-user to switch.

commented: Nithin from SpotnEats Clone scripts are imitations of successful internet business project models. People that are interested in developing new onli +0

Clone scripts are imitations of successful internet business project models. People that are interested in developing new online businesses with their own techniques of an established company plan may find these scripts to be helpful.

Clone app scripts beneficial in the following ways
To Reduce the time spent on research and strategy development
To make a Scalable and customizable app
To develop an app with cost-effectiveness
To extent a greater chance of success

SpotnEats clone app script potential to completely transform your business

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.