What are the different types of elements in Mobile app development?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Elements? I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

As I've done a bit of Android programming I must refer you to the online documentation. Look up the following elements: Activities, Fragments, Views, Layouts, Intents, Services, Broadcast Receivers and Content Providers.

There might be more but this was a list from the docs.

Some common elements in mobile app development include user interface (UI) elements, such as buttons, menus, and forms, as well as navigation elements, such as tabs and sliders. Other essential elements include:
Data storage and management.
Connectivity features such as APIs and web services.
Security features such as user authentication and data encryption.

App marketing/maintenance/Testing, Back n Front end development, UX plus Ui
You question is so generic if you would discribe it further may be i can guide you more.

Here are the listed below important elements in mobile app development.

1. Colour
    The first important element in developing the mobile app is color. When the users open the app for the first time, the first thing they notice is color. Color is the most important element of the mobile app.

2. Font
    After deciding the color, the next element is the font. The font should be selected according to the mobile app idea. The font selection is the deciding factor that can build or ruin a customer's experience.

3. Icons
    The icon is a necessary element of a mobile app. They have a positive impact on the user's perception of the app. There can be various types of icons, which are
    App icon:- This will represent the app
    Clarify icon: - This will explain certain tasks.

4. Brand Design
    Brand design is also an important component of mobile app design. Your UI interface should represent the brand perfectly. Adding a logo is also very important, as it will represent the app.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.