hi frend . i want to know development .can you help me .

Nelson_15 commented: you can join Code Camp and you can learn by your own +0

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It all depends on what you want your site to do, what language, what structure etc.

a Good starting tutorial is at - How to Become a Web Developer

To become a Web Developer, you should have an understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. It’s also recommended to learn about CSS and CSS frameworks. Developing these fundamental web development skills will give you the foundation and logic for communicating with programming languages.

commented: thank you so much .i will that wacth +0

The best first step to becoming a Web Developer is to start learning web development fundamentals, including an understanding of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language), CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and JavaScript.

Many aspiring Web Developers are now using coding to fast-track the learning process. Coding bootcamps have thrived because they are short, immersive, and focused on outcomes and employment – their goal is to develop job-ready skills as efficiently as possible, making them an increasingly worthwhile investment for a would-be Web Developer. According to the job site Indeed, four out of five companies in the U.S. have hired a graduate from a coding bootcamp.

In fact, the practical advantages of coding are only getting clearer over time. For one thing, the field of web development naturally attracts people from all other fields, many of them making mid-career transitions – people for whom a clear and efficient path to skills expansion is a top priority. Further, employers increasingly value skills and experience over education, placing anyone who can prove their abilities on more equal footing with Developers holding a college degree.

It’s important to note that Web Developers – more than most other fields – must be committed to ongoing learning to stay on top of changes in web development and programming languages, tools, and trends. This makes mid-career retraining a must whether or not it’s the line of work you started out in.

Well, if you are looking to learn about web development, then it depends on which programming language you like or where your interest lies. Here are some insights.
First, you have to choose a programming language. Then, whatever language you choose, you have to learn about its logic and basics. Practice, hard work, and dedication are the keys to success in this programming field.
Well, I have also seen this article where the author lists some sources to learn about web development. Apart from this if you phase some coding related problem then you can share it on proramming community such as Github, Daniweb, Dev.to and Stackoverflow.
I hope it will help you.
Happy Learning.
Thanks

commented: thanks you so much +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.