Hi,

I made a small Access DB that has a Date field in it (DUEDATE). The DB is used for demonstration purposes to show current orders.

I need a function that would randomly update the orders due date in the table (orders). I would like to input a starting date and a range (30,60, Etc.) in a text box and have the function randomly create dates based on the start date and within the range input. If the DUEDATE column is empty or has another date should not matter.

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please tell your problem details. I don't understand what you said. please details.

Hi,

I need a function that would randomly update the orders due date in the table (orders). I would like to input a starting date and a range (30,60, Etc.) in a text box and have the function randomly create dates based on the start date and within the range input. If the DUEDATE column is empty or has another date should not matter.

Do you want the code for the random date generator, or changing the DueDate Column, or both?

The random date generator could get messy, but I'll see what I can do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.