Anyone who coulf help me in loading listview items to another listview? i want to load items one by one using "selected" property and all items by using "For each" statement..

and also i want to know hoe to track down duplicates with 1 column as a basis.. anyone who could help me with this??? thanks a lot..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Anyone who coulf help me in loading listview items to another listview? i want to load items one by one using "selected" property and all items by using "For each" statement..

and also i want to know hoe to track down duplicates with 1 column as a basis.. anyone who could help me with this??? thanks a lot..

asus, style pa.. bal an mo lang dg na pro... heheh.. ^_^long time no communication ahhh...
sir.. diri man lang ta gali ma kit anay... sab ta man da b post ko.. heheh.........

sir... heheh la dyapon reply.. sorry ligad ahh.. dial up lang daan internet to kag kay boss lang tanan kay ara s kwarto yahh..

txt1.text =

for each li in listview1.listitem
if

next

txt1.text = a

if li.text = a then
msgbox "weeeee"
end if

next

sorry... disturbance is here...^_^

txt1.text = a

if li.text = a then
msgbox "weeeee"
end if
next

set list = listview2.listitem.add (, , li.text)
list.subitem(1) = li.subitem(1)
next

cge ahh.. daw into ba.. heheh.. sir txtman b la gd rep?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.