answrtek 0 Newbie Poster

I just have a formatting question. Looked everywhere and can't find a straight yes or no answer.

I have a user input form - (Continous forms-in Access 2003, based on a query, using vba 6.5) that has a checkbox which is used to denote whether the user wants an english or spanish version of a product. It looks like checked condition True = Spanish, checked condition False (the Default condition) = English. If the user clicks the checkbox, a spanish product is ordered. Easy-peazy.

However my dilemma is that the checkbox shows up on the form with every record (and since it is a continous form it should). I know this control in a continous form display is actually the same control iterated and displayed with every record and it is supposed to do this. I think I remember how to accomplish this in a report.

In an access FORM however, is there any way to make this control visible (no label involved) only if a validation has occurred within the value of another control within each record ? I may only use it 20 times, and it shows up 250 times. Seems redundant.

Logically it would look something like -
If control.name.value = "correctcondition" then checkbox.visible = True or something to that effect.

I just wondered if it could be accomplished on a form like you can on a report ?

I appreciate your help and await a response.

-anwswrtek