I want to chane the backColor of particular date.Mine code is only just bold the particular date,but not changing the BackColor.
I have searched on internet,But none of them provide me the Solution. I Found the Below code thru net-

Private Sub Calendar1_DayRender(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DayRenderEventArgs) Handles Calendar1.DayRender
If e.Day.Date.Year = 2004 And e.Day.Date.Month = 10 And e.Day.Date.Day = 14 Then
e.Cell.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow
End If
End Sub

this changes the bgcolor of the 14/10/2004.

But there is not DayRender Event in VB.Net..Can Somebody tell me how to do,what i want.

Mine Code is as below-

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        MonthCalendar1.ShowToday = False
        MonthCalendar1.ShowTodayCircle = False
        MonthCalendar1.TitleBackColor = Color.White
        MonthCalendar1.TitleForeColor = Color.Black
        MonthCalendar1.AddBoldedDate(New Date(2009, 3, 12))
        MonthCalendar1.UpdateBoldedDates()
    End Sub

My knowledge about the month calendar is that it allow selection of dates.
So what I need to know is actually how to display a particular EXCEL file by a click of date in the month calendar tool in vb.

I'm trying to do something similar for a school project. I have to make a simple calendar that when the user clicks on a date it brings up a file associated with that date.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.