I tried to compile a code written in C which had included the file "graphics.h".It worked fine in my desktop PC which had a VGA monitor.But when i tried to run the same code in my laptop,it showed some graphics error. why is it like this?fG

Yes, go with adatapost's advice and get a current compiler.

If you need basic graphics, try out the SDL library. Easy and can do things far beyond what "graphics.h" could ever do.

I tried to compile a code written in C which had included the file "graphics.h".It worked fine in my desktop PC which had a VGA monitor.But when i tried to run the same code in my laptop,it showed some graphics error. why is it like this?fG

Some graphics error is like telling your mechanic "my car made a noise" and expecting him to fix it.

Info! There are sticky posts at the top of the forum list that explain what we need to help you -- with the words Read me...

What error are you getting?

--
dng

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.