Hello Everybody.......
I am a student of M.C.A. 3rd sem. and I received an assignment on making "Project on Placement Cell " from my college , but i don't know what i have to do in this project......
can you please help in creating this project....
Please tell me from where to Start and Where to end this project.....
pls quick reply ......
Thanx in advance......

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello Everybody.......
I am a student of M.C.A. 3rd sem. and I received an assignment on making "Project on Placement Cell " from my college , but i don't know what i have to do in this project......
can you please help in creating this project....
Please tell me from where to Start and Where to end this project.....
pls quick reply ......
Thanx in advance......

Hello...to start with, 1st see what your placement cell do..usually following functionalities would become part of your project -
1. Address record of companies
2. Calling record / follow-up
3. Students Database
4. Travel & Logistics

while 1 & 3 are straight forward..2.Calling record/follow up would include logging call details and followup for each call made to companies which should have functionlities like reminder, etc.

by Travel & Logistics...i mean..details of travel & Logistics when companies visit your campus..alarms, reminders etc would also be a part of it..

now decide on functionalities of your project and then develop them one by one...

Since u posted it here..i assume you will develop it on VB6..take MS Access as database...and start..

u can find it in search engine like google or other. try to find out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.