hi!!! my group is doing a thesis work... and the name of our thesis is Faculty Attendance Monitoring System Using TouchScreen Biometric System... Can You give me some code in making that system... please!!!!

tnx..

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

What is the code that you are working on ?

Actually sir, I'm only a student not well trained in programming..
I need the source code of Attendance Monitoring System Using TouchScreen Biometric System for my thesis project. Can you help me sir?

I need some code in log-in/log-out etc.process in FAM system... And how to insert in database and to compute the time of the employee who enter in classroom USING VISUAL BASIC.. And how to make gantt chart??

Sorry dear,

We do not solve assignments / home works for you.

You need to do that yourself.

FYI-- asking for code without showing any effort is against forum rules.

Sir, but I only look for some idea... I do not know where to get the code for it, its too hard for students like me so please help me .. even if only little knowledge

did you hit any search engine with the desired keywords ?

FYI--login screen code in inbuilt to VB 6 IDE, you simply need to modify that as per your requirements.

huhu.. what should I do? i dont know some code in VB.. all I know is just basic..

Then go and read books and any online material that you can find, that will really help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.