Hi All,

I have created a windows application with 3 project and one web service in WCF,

I have added build webserviece successfully and adding service reference to 3 projects in same solution. For 2 projects it's added but for main project the service reference is added but reference.vb is not added as well as datasource is also not getting added, i tried out by unchecking the Resuse types in all referenced assemblies the reference is added but it throws conversion error string to Guid, i am troubling to find out the issues last whole day but doesn't come with any solution,

Please help me out,

Resuse types in all referenced assemblies the reference is added but it throws conversion error string to Guid, i am troubling to find out the issues last whole day but doesn't come with any solution,

If it throws this error in code, post that code that you are having problems with. If it throws this error while adding the reference, then screep capture the error and post it here.

Pretty please!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.