I am a developer who recently started working on my own, and I've come across some projects that I can't handle by myself (mostly in React). What resources would you guys recommend for finding / putting together a team of remote developers to join me on these projects?

Your question isn't clear. Are you talking about people to join your project, or (google this) "GitHub is now free for teams" as a place for the code repository, or something else entirely?

I can suggest these guys: https://partners.300brains.com/
I have worked with them and they do a good all-around job, and they have a good program to cooperate with US and European developers. Not sure how much you know about Poland as an offshoring destination but it's rising fast.

commented: Thanks for the referral...seems to be legit. +0
commented: Quickbooks Support Number +1-888-614-0555 Available in USA Quickbooks is the best accounting software for small businesses. Because it has various too +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.