hello sir, i am working on attendance system project.For that i want to use swap card machin.plzzzz tell me the connection code between swap card machine and in my attendance software.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for Dukane

What is a swap card machine?

hello sir, i am working on attendance system project.For that i want to use swap card machin.plzzzz tell me the connection code between swap card machine and in my attendance software.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me......!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello sir i am new in this field
i am also working on attendance system project and i have to work on swap card machine....plz i am requesting u plz help me and send code how to create connection between swap card machine and our attendance software at my email id "jain.varun3785@gmail.com"" and another option is take all data from machine and download into your database i use sql server....plzzzzzzzzzz help me
thanks in advance......

hello sir i am new in this field am doing project for final year (bca)
plz i am requesting u plz help me and send code how to create connection between swap card machine,thumb impression and our attendance software at my email id "inahg96@gmail.com" and "inahg69@yahoo.com" and another option is take all data from machine and download into your database i use windows2008 server....plzzzzzzzzzz help me
thanks in advance......

Post the software to see how it works

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.