which I want to use for making survey which lure is most efficient for which specimen of fish,so that people could import data through appropriate input form

that should be a data-base,two-dimensional field,and it should be saerchable with wanted parameters (fish specimen or lure color...) and it should have nice graphic representation output,histogram or graph..

the horizontal lines of the field should be a fish specimen,and vertical should bee lure model,size and color

also it should have feature to live comment

I guess it should bee done in php (some cms),or flash

so if someone knows application or template suitable for this use I'd like to hear!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello, You need programmer who can make system because i don't think so it will available

which I want to use for making survey which lure is most efficient for which specimen of fish,so that people could import data through appropriate input form

that should be a data-base,two-dimensional field,and it should be saerchable with wanted parameters (fish specimen or lure color...) and it should have nice graphic representation output,histogram or graph..

the horizontal lines of the field should be a fish specimen,and vertical should bee lure model,size and color

also it should have feature to live comment

I guess it should bee done in php (some cms),or flash

so if someone knows application or template suitable for this use I'd like to hear!

This application can be designed in PHP or Java. I can program in PHP but i would prefer Java(JSP) or ASP.NET as you have the charting requirement ( e.g. Histogram ) and also its much more efficient . I have developed many web applications in Java / PHP and would be glad to help you out. For more information please logon to my website <URL SNIPPED>

Charting functionality also availble in php and Better to Hire some dedicated developer who can work for you ..i don't think so it more then 400$ work if you want me to do then i can do ..please provide me your detail.
Currently we make survey for MLM SYSTEM :

This can be done using PHP (or Ruby on Rails), yes.
Using relational databases and HTML tables, and GD (for the histogram).
When you click on a record, it brings up the page with more information and a comment field.

set up a spread sheet with the data
set up a sheet with a form
publish that form
use widgets to draw charts etc from the data...

embed it all on your blog or site

(you can get a free one from weebly, blogspot, other places)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.