I developed a web application using ASP.net. It was used AjaxToolkit 3.5. The program is mainly use <asp:ToolkitScriptManger> and <asp:UpdatePanel>. With Visual Studio 2005, It is working well. (I just mean with source code) Then I deploy it and host in wwwroot. But then it is not working well. There are no any errors. Programe is stuck when go to ajax used pages. Some pages are not used ajax and those are working well. I didn't put my source code to this forum because there are no any errors occurred while I run with source code. Please show me some direction for solving this problem.
All 3 RepliesReply to this topic
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.