Hi Guys,

I have been surfing the internet looking for a prompt app dev software because I have seen one of Appoly's and Red C's mobile applications which looked amazing.

I am currently creating a sports app that provides quizzes and information on athletes.

What would be the best mobile application software?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Wait, you write you are creating an app now but didn't reveal what you are using or what's stopping you.

At the office it's Google's own Android Studio for Android and Apple's own dev system. Yes, you do need to be a programmer and get to work but hey, their stuff works great.

PS. Cross posted? https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/what-is-the-best-app-development-software/

Why can't it be a web app (HTML, Javascript, etc.) instead of be limited to a mobile device?

commented: Thanks for this. IMO it's always best to get the web version working first. Instance access from almost all devices. +15

Android studio is the best mobile application software

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.