I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but I need your help please.

I have visited some websites and instead of them having normal pop-ups they have overlays.

Are they created using CSS, Javascript, Flash or what?

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to how to create these. Online tutorials would be the most helpful so if anyone could please let me have any URLs for this I would be extremely greatful.

I have searched in Google for web page overlay tutorial without success.

All help will be much appreciated

If this is in the wrong forum maybe the moderator can move it to the correct one please.

11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by FC Jamison

That depends. Since we don't know what websites you're talking about, we can't tell. It could be a couple things.

One way to find out is view the source of the page you're interested in. Sometimes there's information there on what they did.


Yeah I am agree with WaltP, or you can add some example here so this will make easy to help you



One solution would be to use an iframe with css hover effects...but I agree with the others.

We need to see an example of what you are talking about.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.