If anyone needs a gmail account then just e-mail me at minilogo@gmail.com. I have 43 left and would be happy to give them out!!

Hi all.
I have 45 Gmail accounts to give out. They just keep on coming. Please email me at
astroursa@gmail.com

i have 3 gmail invite
i will send the invite for icq 6 digit numbers
if you want connect me
3 invites for 3 icq 6 digit numbers
1 invite for 1 icq 6 digit numbers

mail: thesilver1@gmail.com

Please can you send it to my email which is rory_c[a]signetmusic.com (@ taken out for spam purposes). I would be very greatful if you could send one to me.

I've got gmail invites. I think that anyone who wants one should get one bacause Gmail is an inredible deal and everyone whould have the oppurtunity to experience using it. Send an email to diamondbishop@gmail.com if you want an invite.

Let the names role in quick so because they're going fast.

I have 100+ gmail invites. Just PM me if you want one.

Hawk check you PM's. :)

I've got 100 if anyone wants one.

Once again I have 100 invites to give away, so please email me on rory[at]signetmusic.com or PM me

Alright chums, 100 available invites to gla.murfetto @ gmail.com--ask, and I'll give ya GMail.

ill get a gmail account if someone can tell me how to get one :idea: :idea:

Just reply with your email address so that we can send you GMail Invites or send me a PM.

Hey All,

I have 6 gmail invites at my disposal, would anyone like to trade anything for any?...

I don't know what they're worth...

Interested? Don't be afraid to post!

Regards,
Ron Johnson

HI cyberoptik dude.Since youve mentioned u have 6 gmail invites with you why dont you send me a invite to green_beret@sify.com :) .I will send u "GTA MUSIC EXTRACTOR".Or a spy software.

HI cyberoptik dude.Since youve mentioned u have 6 gmail invites with you why dont you send me a invite to green_beret@sify.com :) .I will send u "GTA MUSIC EXTRACTOR".Or a spy software.

Hi dude,

I've sent you an invite for gmail. If you need more, let me know.

trade for something like a cool obscure web address or something etc.

ive got several hundred invites too. just pm me if you would like one. i'll do it for free :)

I've got around 100 as well. Although, I don't think that Gmail invites hold much currency anymore...

yeah i got 110 if any 1 wants any

There is a way to get a gmail account without invites. Head to Google Accounts and register for an account there.

Has that actually worked for you? I signed up for that sometime early last year and still havent heard back lol. I just asked a friend for one eventually. Has anyone signed up for one and gotten one?

Well atleast I was part of something elite for some time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.