Hi guys

is it possible to have an invite for Gmail?

my address is: davenet@rediffmail.com

Thank you so much

Dave

Dave,

If you can't get any of the invites to work, shoot me an email at alc6379@gmail.com. I usually have 5-6 that I can give out. Same goes for everyone else-- I don't have anyone to give these things out to! :D

ok thats gr8 ....

Member Avatar for

Dave,

If you can't get any of the invites to work, shoot me an email at alc6379@gmail.com. I usually have 5-6 that I can give out. Same goes for everyone else-- I don't have anyone to give these things out to! :D

How did get some many invites?

How did get some many invites?

Dunno. They gave them to me. Once I give then out, I get more.

EDIT I'm all out of them right now, but should get more soon. Should anyone else want one, but can't get one from these links, just shoot me an email, and you'll be put in line! :D

Member Avatar for

Dunno. They gave them to me. Once I give then out, I get more.

EDIT I'm all out of them right now, but should get more soon. Should anyone else want one, but can't get one from these links, just shoot me an email, and you'll be put in line! :D

i need some invites! please i need 3 more! it will be great if there're 3 for me!

i need some invites! please i need 3 more! it will be great if there're 3 for me!

Why 3? Just get a Gmail account, then invite all the people you want when you get invites.

Member Avatar for

Salut!

Quelqu'un peut m'inviter pour recevoir une adresse gmail?
dep_g@yahoo.fr

Merci !!

I need one I need one

Guys, stop posting your email addresses in the forum. If you really want an invite, email one of the people stating they have invites (I'm one of those people), or wait for somebody to post more invite links.

If you don't end up getting one, you've just posted your email address for everyone, including spambots, to harvest your email, and send you whatever they want. I, on the otherhand, wanted to get spam, so that's why I posted my gmail address.

Besides, if you can take the time to post in this forum, couldn't you take the time to email someone?

add: Don't PM me for a Gmail invite-- just email me: alc6379@gmail.com

More Gmail Invites!

I have 18 invites, all you have to do to get one is register on www.techsupportdude.com & make 4 quality posts. No posts in general discussion or ads.

Member Avatar for

Wow... nobody's emailed me for one.... I still haven't figured out how to cut and paste the links either! :(

Can you please send me one to Dshirley79@yahoo.com ?

LOL!

That was definite 'Coke out the nostrils' moment!

I was surfing the Geek's Lounge tonight when I stumbled upon so many gmail invites it got me so frustrated. So I just went ahead and merged every thread I could find. Please people - just keep gmail invites in this thread from now on! Thanks :)

couple invites...let me know if interested.

somone please send a gmail invite to me!!!

Pardon my ignorance. :) If you have a couple of spare invites you're willing to give out why do you need someone to send invites to you?

Pardon my ignorance. :) If you have a couple of spare invites you're willing to give out why do you need someone to send invites to you?

how did you guys get that MANY gmail invites? i only have 36 now... :(
hexstar rules
http://soldier.hostmatrix.org/gmail/index.php for more links

i think u need to use ur gmail acc quite often to get the 6 invites, that's what happened to me at first

More Gmail Invites!

I have 18 invites, all you have to do to get one is register on www.techsupportdude.com & make 4 quality posts. No posts in general discussion or ads.

how do you have 18 invites?? I have over 650 emails and only 4 invites left(used 2) by the way if anyone wants one of the just pm me :D

how do you have 18 invites?? I have over 650 emails and only 4 invites left(used 2) by the way if anyone wants one of the just pm me :D

oh i have more than 1 gmail accoutns :cheesy: :cheesy:

oh i have more than 1 gmail accoutns :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sorta like collecting trading cards, ain't it? Makes sense to the person doing it but you gotta wonder how! :eek:

LOL!

commented: LOL =D +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.