Hi sonali ... I also need ur First name and last name .. PM me or reply here i will send u ....

strangerrr..

I have 17 invites.

pm me with the following

first name
last name
email address

I would think that posting the links is better than asking people for their personal details.

In fact, I think that asking for people's personal details is a bit rude and quite suspicious. I'd encourage people NOT to answer such requests.

I would think that posting the links is better than asking people for their personal details.

In fact, I think that asking for people's personal details is a bit rude and quite suspicious. I'd encourage people NOT to answer such requests.

well I would rather post the actual link but don't know how to go about that. all I know is you click on the invite a friend link and then it asks for that information.

Right-click on the link and choose 'Copy'. Then Right-click in the 'Reply' box and choose 'Paste' (or simply hold the Ctrl key down and hit the 'V' key)

If the link is an especially long one, use the 'Insert link' button above the text entry box and copy the link into the dialogue popup there. That way the link will be 'shortened' when it appears on the forum page.

Heck, just ask for the email address, even. Use "Joe Blow" as the name-- that can be changed by the person registering.

Well, I'm a dummy. I can't figure out how to copy these links.

If you guys want a Gmail invite, and can't get one from these links, I've got 6 myself. Shoot me an email at the address I posted above, and I'll hook you up. :)

gmail is so good! i got one!

Dear Friends,
if u have any g-mail account?
please invite me on jadugar2005@yahoo.com
thanks a lot

Please give me invite to gmail account i need it i want it

If you have a gmail account, PLEASE invite me. My email adddress is Rocket0201@aol.com

Thanks,
C++

If you have a gmail account, PLEASE invite me. My email adddress is Rocket0201@aol.com

Thanks,
C++

Wow... nobody's emailed me for one.... I still haven't figured out how to cut and paste the links either! :(

Hi sonali ... I also need ur First name and last name .. PM me or reply here i will send u ....

strangerrr..

Thanks a lot, but i managed to get an account just this morning. ;)

Most kind of u though!

Sonali

Wah ! I have a gmail account too ... now how will I get the links .. and what should I be doing to send them over here?

can i have more invites?

ahh my friend need an invitation, can u post it out or message one to me?

Member Avatar for

Hi guys

is it possible to have an invite for Gmail?

my address is: davenet@rediffmail.com

Thank you so much

Dave

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.