i wanna share some feelings about yesterday. you guys know i am new to USA, and since i came here i didnt find much opportunity to go out and hangout with people. Actually i would like to share what i feel in detail but i know this thread will be closed as well as critisized and may even be deleted. So, i dont want to write so much stuff for none. Anyway i will try to keep it short and sweet. Yesterday my friend called me to do something(i have only one friend over here, so i call him my friend). And we went to Clearwater beach, which is very beautiful. it was evening, i wish i was there before sunset. the beach culture here is good, people are doing various stuff, there are not only having sun or swimming, there are lots of attraction, but after the sunset, all there is remaining is some street showers and some families with their children wandering around...
Since i was born i have lived so close to sea(mediterianen), and i was really impressed by the smell of the ocean after so long. It brought me reminiscence of many good feelings. And of course also the voice of the waves with the wind.... I just wanted to sit there having a beer listening to that sound and stay still for hours. That kind of ambience triggers my emotions to love someone deeply, and i am not sex oriented unlike USA people(i refer to many of them not all). I told my friend that, if i had a girl friend there, i would like to sit with her just hugging her all night long. The problem is in this area i dont think there are enough depth thinkers or educated people. this is just a touristic place, what can i expect? i was a little bothered thinking how improbable it is to find someone i have in mind. To escape that feeling i told my friend to go YBOR city. this is a place with fool of night clubs and bars. In this place of course there were lots of sexy girls.. but then again what i was going to do with them? i dont even know how to speak casual english. i dont know how to entertain an american lady. i dont know what do they laugh. all i can do is sex and under that circumtances it seemed impossible(we gave it a try to meet two girls with innocent intentions though and were rejected expectedly).
To be honest i dont feel good when i see those american girls there, i always feel like they are after my money. Or like their world revolves around money. And i am not that rich and besides as i mentioned i dont have anything else useful for them. Anyway it wasnt fun for me. i just wanted to go to some rock bar to listen to some electric metal sound but my friend didnt like that idea. then i said, lets try nude club again. so this time we went to another one which is just across the other one that i mentioned last week. i spoke to guys in front of that club and they said that club was the best, it even appeared on TV. anyway we got in. this time i wasnt impressed as i was last time. i think even after the first one you get used to it. it didnt excite me. i started to think the amount of money that these nude girls make. i really wondered the amount of money they make. i heard that they make a lot. I thought about their future, what were they doing with that much of money. they are beautiful, healty, young. didnt they think about their future? didnt they think about getting married one day? if they want to get married, would someone marry them knowing that they used to have seks with many guys over a night? i thought about being a girl like that, if i was that cute, if i was able to make incomparable money to what i am making now, would i do that? instead of coding and pulling my hair off, would i do that easy thing? believe me i couldnt say no. i just left the answer blank. that is why i was really surprised to see a c++ geek who is blonde and cute( i am not allowed to give her name, you know her anyways). I want to be in a place where the number of those cute and depth thinkers is big. The only thing i cant think of leaving is the semi-tropikal climate of florida. damn it, it is just so nice. but it may worth holding hands with that intelligent girl somewhere in north. this is not a case for florida only, every south portion of any country is like that, full of lazy people who earn their lives on some easy to do stuff(usually touristic places).
look guys, i am honest and sincere with you, i dont care exposing my real thoughts because i always feel life is too short to lie. i mean lies just make the communication paths longer. but life is real short, especially mine. i dont think i spoil anything by expressing my feelings or thoughts. i also do care ethical status of our world and societies. please if you read my threads, dont read them with attitude or prejudgement. the escense of why i write here is sharing, decreasing the feeling of loneliness in me. that is it, nothing more nothing less..

iamthwee commented: Your posts warms the cockels of my heart. A true gentleman. +19

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i just left the answer blank. that is why i was really surprised to see a c++ geek who is blonde and cute( i am not allowed to give her name, you know her anyways).

Dude, not again !!!!

please if you read my threads, dont read them with attitude or prejudgement. the escense of why i write here is sharing, decreasing the feeling of loneliness in me. that is it, nothing more nothing less..

Now although you say the above, you did say earlier :-

The problem is in this area i dont think there are enough depth thinkers or educated people.

So even though you wish to escape judgment from us on your character based on your thoughts, you go on and do the same to all people (the girls I assume) in your area.

And the problem is not out there, its in you, before hunting for a girlfriend why dont you make a few girl-friends first.
Also what kind of girls do you expect to find at strip joints ??? Even though I have never been near one, I can definitely bet they wont we those smart programmer types you are looking for.

Maybe you should format your essay, before you post it.

Also you should take a break soon and go do something like bike for a full week, tour another state or the coastline, or just get a hobby.

But Mr. Sendur, it's like you are in search of water and where are you looking for it ? In the dryest of the places of the World. Got the point ?

What are you doing searching for a smart, deep thinking, intelligent young girl near a strip joint. Not that those girls lack feelings or emotions - but any girl with atleast one of those virtues would not be found in an area within 5 km of a strip joint. So stop looking for water in the desert and start by looking for it in the most greenest of the places, the chances of you finding a source are a lot better.

As mentioned earlier, if you want a deep thinking, smart young girl for yourself, go get a few girl-friends, start understanding what they normally look for. And it won't be so difficult to find someone, get yourself involved with a local community of say programmers or thinkers, try finding out smart girls in your college etc., and don't waste too much time at the strip joints or else by the time you reach the college looking for smart ones all of them might already have been picked up by other smart ones.

Just one more suggestion that comes to my end (it's a crazy one): Go looking for female psychiatrists in your locality of your age, tell them about this problem of yours, tell her you want many sittings with her not just a few, by the end you'll either have found a "smart and deep thinker" or atleast would have cured yourself of finding one. ;)

From this post.

i promise here, with my own words, from now on, Narue is just another poster for me, i am not going to mention her, i am not going to PM her saying that Dilettante chocolates reminds me of her because i tent to associate every quality thing with her.. ok you will see that i am a person who keeps his promisses. i promise here, i apologize from you all.

i was really surprised to see a c++ geek who is blonde and cute( i am not allowed to give her name, you know her anyways).

You failed, but... as long as it gave you a nice fuzzy feeling :icon_rolleyes:

From this post.

You failed, but... as long as it gave you a nice fuzzy feeling :icon_rolleyes:

Did i name her name in this thread? come on! is she the only blonde c++ expert? ctrl + F this thread and check if you are able to find "Narue" here except for the one i just wrote. My Narue days are over..

Did i name her name in this thread?

No, you said "i am not allowed to give her name, you know her anyways" and funnily enough, we do.

Let it go man, please. This is really creepy so stop it.

No, you said "i am not allowed to give her name, you know her anyways" and funnily enough, we do.

Let it go man, please. This is really creepy so stop it.

yeah, but this time i wasnt stalking :)
i already promised to stop it and i will continue to keep my promise.
dont worry.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.