Tomorrow is the birthday of my friend. I was thinking about the gift. Finally i selected the black t-shirt for him as birthday gift. Now i am planing to purchase it. But i am little bit confused. I wana know your suggestions about this birthday gift. I should go for it or not?

Ezzaral commented: Blatant spam. +0
Salem commented: fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail +0
jwenting commented: spambot +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Look "customtshirts":
You're obviously a spammer and we're currently still allowing shit threads like these, so you're in no danger of getting banned just yet.
But could you pretty please just post in this forum? You can spam all you want there, we don't care. Just stop posting your pointless threads in the Geek's lounge.

Gawd! customtshirts, Do you even have a job ? Oh wait, you *do* have a job. Your job is to create stupid dumb threads like these ones and promote your signature links. Wow! I get it. It must be your dream job ? eh?

Please give us all a break, take all your t-shirts, yes, the custom-made ones and just disappear!

I've more than enough black T shirts to last me through the current ice age, thank you very much.

I've more than enough red T shirts to last me 3 years, thank you very much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.