To see my sister eat my PAN CAKES. :(

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

At the moment, life.
Also, being in the school band, for the short time I was.

Worst Experience... hmmmmm probably learning spanish... WORST CLASS EVER!

Losing my OS's source code (don't ask, please) and having to disassemble it from the binary I had on a floppy, decoding strings from the hex dump part, took its toll on me. Had to take a break from the computer after that one!

Losing my OS's source code (don't ask, please) and having to disassemble it from the binary I had on a floppy, decoding strings from the hex dump part, took its toll on me. Had to take a break from the computer after that one!

I am guessing that was very stressful.

It was really a nightmare.

Yes, very, very stressful. It took me quite a while. All of the function names were gone of course, so I had to read through all of the code (which was to be sorted into different source files, but was amalgamated when compiled) and figure out where functions started and finished.
Along with that, all of the comments were lost, so I had to go through commenting all of the code so it made sense again.

A few weeks later, I was done ^_^

my best friend with whom I'd spent on average about 10 hours a day for the last year, who pulled me out of depression with starting ideas about suicide a year ago, died last friday.
She will be sorely missed, I will never forget her nor the good times we had together.

When my own brother shot and tried to kill me. For real!

WOW! How did that happen? I suspect intoxication :P

He aimed a gun at my head, I ran and he pulled the trigger. Wound up shooting me in the hand luckily but as it goes I'll always think he was trying to kill me.

And no he wasn't intoxicated.

what was the reason why he would want to kill you?

I don't know for sure, Parent/child preferences maybe, my parents never really treated him all that well and still don't. Either way, I didn't ask. He was 10 and I was 8 but I remember vividly the look on his face when he was pointing the 22 cal handgun at my face. His had his face all twisted up in a snarl type look and he pulled the trigger when I was on the run but I was only about 2 or 3 feet away by the time he pulled the trigger.

So how is your hand now and what happened to him after?

Judging by the name/looks of the gun, did you guys live in a non-urban area?

When my own brother shot and tried to kill me. For real!

OMG! that was horrible.

OMG! that was horrible.

That's what i thought...

My hand is good but aches when it's cold out. We used to live in the country and a person's house my mother took us too had a gun just lying around on the floor at the entrance.

...So what happened to your brother afterwards?

...So what happened to your brother afterwards?

Was he sent to JAIL?

Was he sent to JAIL?

Or sent to his room...

He wasn't sent to jail no but he was sent to, I don't know what you'd call it, like a group home (s), he never came back though.

@Stuugie really horrible experience you had.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.