I'm not sure, really. If it's at top, I'd ensure that it's not running at too high revs and interfering with the airflow past your processor and vid card. Perhaps rear/adjacent to the processor would be the best position, if it fits there!

I don't like 120mm fans personally, I think they're too big.

My own 'beast' has this setup:

Front/bottom - 92mm intake
Rear/centre - 80mm exhast
Rear/top- 80 mm exhaust
Power unit - 80mm intake, 80mm exhaust
Front/top- 2 banks of 3x40mm intake, to cool hard drives

It's a server case, and the fan positioning ensures airflow past the processor and vid card in the bottom section, and past the hard drives in the top section.

http://www.xoxidewholesale.com
Modded Cases are real cheap here and no cuts and brusies either, Ha! :cheesy:

Call a store-bought job a modded case? :p

heh heh heh......

If you don't do the job yourself it's cheating!

http://www.xoxide.com/allcases.html Sorry bout that I gave you my wholesaler link. Don't matter, I wasn't trying to be a smart Ass, only that a person can buy them anyway you want these days with all the bells and whistles & Neon lights. Even Fans that will kiss you good night. Even Yellow as you know what. Let the Flames begin. :( If ya got DSL you shouldn't have to wait long for that page to load so you can see what I mean. But if ya got dialup then I would expect you to be mad. :cry: Either way I don't care. I wasn't bashing your stuff even after downloading the zips. I only was making a point. And if I could edit that other link out I would have already.

They have some pretty cool cases, I'll give you that. But it always more fun to actually do the mods yourself ;)

They have some pretty cool cases, I'll give you that. But it always more fun to actually do the mods yourself ;)

Your right about that! And FUN is what it's all about or we wouldn't spend hours sitting here typing HTML all day, right? :cheesy: And modding too. I got 3 tore apart right now, wth stuff laying everywhere. www.g33k.us I guess - Ha! :eek: Anyway back to the story, your too kind. I really enjoy your Avatar. Best one I have seen yet anywhere! Bar none. :lol:

Mine?
It was here on daniweb, but it does go along w/ my name
Ron "Stoppable" Johnson :P

http://www.xoxidewholesale.com
Modded Cases are real cheap here and no cuts and brusies either, Ha! :cheesy:

I quite like that, and your avatar is the one that rules :). unfortunately I can't purchase from that site because I am an Australian without a credit card so I have to buy from www.pccasegear.com.au I haven't got anything from there yet but I am looking at getting one of those Blade cases for my next case :D anyways. Best be doing some work :).

I quite like that, and your avatar is the one that rules :). unfortunately I can't purchase from that site because I am an Australian without a credit card so I have to buy from www.pccasegear.com.au I haven't got anything from there yet but I am looking at getting one of those Blade cases for my next case :D anyways. Best be doing some work :).

How about Paypal? They are a debit system and then they give you a Mastercard to use online, that's what I do all the time. I got a friend in New Zealand that uses Paypal too for domain names at www.godaddy.com I got over 300 domain names myself there godaddy.com I use them for monthly income while I do other things like Moddin Hee Heee! I love Neon for night lights in my room.

Yeah I have a domain name with godaddy too, I just have a friend who pays for it though. Don't you need a credit card for paypal? Anyways, pccasegear are cheap and closer so postage would be cheaper... think I might stick with them :)

Yeah I have a domain name with godaddy too, I just have a friend who pays for it though. Don't you need a credit card for paypal? Anyways, pccasegear are cheap and closer so postage would be cheaper... think I might stick with them :)

When I signed up for Paypal I had no credit card, all they wanted from me is on their form after joining is a checking account number and routing number is all. And that is so you can add money from your checking account into your new Paypal account and then you can use your new Paypal debit card for anything. I use mine sometimes for gas at gas stations. For my 98 Fatboy. Just fyi is all.

does it cost anything?

does it cost anything?

Paypal is free. Go here to my domain name webpage and scroll down till you get to the second Paypal banner. Click on it and sign up. Free
PayPal is completely free for all U.S. buyers!
http://webmakrexpress.com/domainnames2.html Do you live in the USA? If you live in the UK for example then you would just choose your country from the box on the second page. See these words there?
your FREE PayPal Account. "FREE means FREE."

Click there, not where it says to send me a payment. There at the next page, you can choose your country you live in. Sign up for a personal not a business account. You can always get one of them later. They use to give the website who has the banner on it $5.00 but it's been so long since I got 5 dollars I don't know if they still do that or not. If they still do that, I will send it to you less the 3.4% of course. Sending money is free, the receiver has to pay I think it's 3.4% out of his or her payment.

I own www.aussies.us how about that? Meeting a m8 from the outback. You would like this site then. www.domainstate.com I hang there too. "oohdale" there too. Ask for Mattyp he owns part of that website. He's a friend of mine. I have known Matt since 2000 "Look for the blue Genie, that's his Avatar." Just tell them Tommy oohdale Brown sent ya. It's a great domain name forum.

Site Admins: MattyP, Safesys, Snoopy. MattyP is my friend.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.