Hi,

As being new to the forum website ..... i don't have much ex poser in the forum ..i have a doubt regarding the limit of per day post submission. Can anybody please let me know that how many post i can submit everyday here ?

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

Until and unless, you are not spamming the forum, you can post till any number. But that is not recommended. Post somewhere around 5-10 daily.

There are no limit for submitting post in a day. But you can around 10-15 post submitt in a day.

I think as long as the post is not spam there is not a limit. If you have questions and need assistance this forum is a good forum.

depends upon your query you want to ask or giving suggestion to other but should be like as a spammer.

There is no limit you can submit number of posts daily.There is no such limitations for the number of posts you should submit per day.

the daniweb Admin analyze each thread. so if you thing your post is not a spam there is no limit. but your post should be in related to thread & good communication without spelling mistakes.

I think there is no limit, but I want to give you suggestion that only submit quality posting, from this ways your profile will be become strong and not spammer.

You can post many as you can but no spamming ,useful post only

i think 5 - 9 articles are just ok. it is no need to do too many. article should ... can one submit per day?

Hi,

As being new to the forum website ..... i don't have much ex poser in the forum ..i have a doubt regarding the limit of per day post submission. Can anybody please let me know that how many post i can submit everyday here ?

I think 20-30 submission is enough for a day.It gives a good mileage to your website.

Can we make 5 to 10 posting on same forums or different forum?

Can we make 5 to 10 posting on same forums or different forum?

Dont post 10 in a day or in a same forum.Post or reply as per the requirement.Read the rules and the guild lines of the forums very carefully and then post.5 will be ok but in different forums.

There is no limit as such, but be careful while posting.

No limitation for post in single day.

I always aim for five forum posts per day.. and these are informative posts and not the "thank you" kind of crap.

You can post the 10-12 submission there.But I want to give you suggestion that only submit unique content not spamming.

As much as possible, but avoid doing illegal method.

as long as the post (thread) is not spam we can post as many as we can !

It should be no problem to post useful information, do not send spam.

I think 10 is avg post. If you exceed then it may be create problem for your blog.

I would suggest if you are making 100 quality postings then the admin of forums will never delete your account but if you are just spamming then they will delete it surely.. ;)

hi,
don't add rubbish things as posts to increase your posts count.then you will be banned.you can have conversation that related to the posts without limits.

dont worry about submitting how many posts per day,but instead think how many useful information we can provide for the people who comes here for their queries.
That makes this forum so powerful..Than other spam forums..Wright!
If you are good to this forum,then the forum will be good for you..ITS the RULE:)

I think 10 to 15 forum post in a day but it's content is unique and fresh.

According to me there should be no any limit for forum posting in a day. But what i think is that whatever or how many post you make , must be full of unique and relevant information. And our post has some meaning to other for their usefulness. So every time go for quality of the post instead of quantity.

Unique and original article should be float in 10 article side.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.