I do not know if some one asked this but I'll ask.

How do you come up with DaniWeb.com?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I'm confused by what you mean. Do you mean how did I come up with the idea of starting DaniWeb? If so ... DaniWeb started as a hobby project because I enjoyed browsing other computer-related forums and learning from them.

I'm confused by what you mean. Do you mean how did I come up with the idea of starting DaniWeb? If so ... DaniWeb started as a hobby project because I enjoyed browsing other computer-related forums and learning from them.

that and how did you come up with the name?

O wow, thats 1 of the coolest questions that actually made me hit my toe against the desk by accident. Kinda like a reaction when I ran into this thread. HAHA. Ok, that was a joke.

I love Daniweb.com and have been lurking for a long time now. I finally joined up and just wanted to say what a wonderful community you have created here.

I have also added DaniWeb to my VSAN system (http://www.vebro.net/ads.asp) and have recently seen many DaniWeb Google Adsense Ads on my websites.

Great job you have done creating DaniWeb.com and keep up the great work!

:)

Thanks so much :) It's much appreciated!!

Sadly "FredWeb" doesn't have such a ring to it :p

Member Avatar for Electrohead

lol YC, never mind :p

I like YoungCoders anyway.. very niche, and nice too ;)

EDIT: How in the world did i manage to dig this old thread up! Sorry people :p

hey my band is touring to NY soon...hopefully i can make it when its next on! ----is there an age restriction

Hey, I'm a bit bored.. and decided to dig this thing outta the grave.. Congrats Dani, daniweb has done well since it's creation! :)

(yall can't -rep for thread-digging now ;))

> yall can't -rep for thread-digging now
Infraction is always a viable option... ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.