Don't know if this happens to anyone else or not, but sometimes the ads near the top of the page will double overrunning parts of the page. This has happened in firefox 1. and firefox 1.0.1. See the attachment if you don't understand.

Dance

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Oh wow. I never saw that happen before! Those double images are supposed to be confined to an IFRAME. I don't understand why they'd escape it. I'll look into it for you. Hmm ...

I never see any ads :mrgreen:

Now how is Dani supposed to make any money if you never click on an ad once in a while? :sad:

I think think think I fixed this problem. Please let me know :)

Looks good right now. No overflows. I will let you know if it happens again. Waiting for the pig to show up, that pig always oveflowed his bounderies....

Can I ask what you changed?

Dance

I knew that pig was gonna cause problems :( See attachment...

Originally, the JavaScript code to lode the ad was contained within an IFRAME. Right now, I have the ad being loaded from another size-limited IFRAME contained within the first size-limited IFRAME.

I have observed no more duplications. I consider this resolved :cheesy:

Thanks,
Dance

Perfecto! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.