Actually, at the risk of sounding whiny, I retract my statement. But I still believe that new members misuse the down vote system to "spite vote"

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Thats whats always happened with reputation though. Like a year or two ago everyone had a massive rep war (thats why now rep in the lounges isnt counted in your totals)

Voting allows an at-a-glance view of whether a thread is worth clicking into, and this is just as useful in the Community Center as within other forums.

Actually, at the risk of sounding whiny, I retract my statement. But I still believe that new members misuse the down vote system to "spite vote"

I just automatically downvote every one of your posts. It's like when a girl punches you -- it means she loves you. Except I'm not a girl. And I don't love you. You're the closest thing to serkan we've got, though. Well, sknake is closer, I suppose... the names are practically anagrams. I'll tell you what -- I'll downvote all of sknake's posts I see, instead.

I just automatically downvote every one of your posts. It's like when a girl punches you -- it means she loves you. Except I'm not a girl. And I don't love you. You're the closest thing to serkan we've got, though. Well, sknake is closer, I suppose... the names are practically anagrams. I'll tell you what -- I'll downvote all of sknake's posts I see, instead.

That deserves an upvote :)

Amazing. I had a post quality score of %95 last night and its %92 this morning. Perhaps it had something to do with this post. Anyhow i'm glad to see you're thinking about me.

It's like when a girl punches you -- it means she loves you. Except I'm not a girl. And I don't love you.

That was like when a comedian makes a funny joke. Except you're not a comedian. And that joke wasn't funny.

Anyway, why not just search my name and down vote every post? Don't be so uncommitted. Why should sknake be any more important than I am? And I don't really know who serkan is or care, so that reference is meaningless to me.

I actually thought Rashkils joke was pretty funny.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.