Hi

It appears that notifications of replies are not sent by the server by default. Where can this setting be changed?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Click on Edit Profile (at the top of the page) and then scroll to the bottom. You will want to check 'Receive Email from DaniWeb' and also 'Automatically Watch Articles I Post In'.

You can click the link to Watched Articles, also at the top of the page, to see all of the articles you're currently set to receive emails about. Additionally, you can Watch/Unwatch an individual article by clicking the button below the Reply box when reading an article.

they are both checked. I have also made sure that the notifications are not in the spam folder.

And the email address is correct.

Are the email notifications being filtered as spam by your ISP or your email client?

I do not think so. I am using poppeeper - a simple application for email, avg antivirus, and it is not set to get involved. The internet provider I have been using for 4 years. No problems to this date.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.