:) hello everyone. ..I'm Ma. Johanna Estrivo, 19 years old. .I'm taking Computer Science. ..I join here in this so-called "community" because i want to explore my knowledge in Computer Science. Since I am a 3rd year college now, i need someone/anyone/somebody to teach me about programs, networking, coding, & etc related to my course. Upon my searching, i saw this site, and register quickly. ..I hope that you can help me in my problem. ..:S

Hi...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

:) hello everyone. ..I'm Ma. Johanna Estrivo, 19 years old. .I'm taking Computer Science. ..I join here in this so-called "community" because i want to explore my knowledge in Computer Science. Since I am a 3rd year college now, i need someone/anyone/somebody to teach me about programs, networking, coding, & etc related to my course. Upon my searching, i saw this site, and register quickly. ..I hope that you can help me in my problem. ..:S

Hello everybody I'm Stuart Denley I'm 26 yrs old I completed graduation in commerce ...
Nice meeting with all you people. And I like this forum which is interesting and impressing.

Stuartdenley

WideCircles

Welcome Aboard Stuart...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.