I am here new. I am an SEO and SMM expert. I have been working in this area for 5 years. I want to know details about SEO and its update. So, I join here.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome.

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb!!

First of all, mariaakter, welcome to the Daniweb community. Regarding SEO updates, Search Engine Optimization probably changes more frequently than any other element of Digital Marketing. Therefore, you should be very active to keep pace with any change made to this optimization. One topic that I think might interest you is EAT ( Expertise, Authority, and Trust). It would be total injustice if I were to refer to this term as a topic. It's a whole principle in itself.

This concept is used by Google when the search engine evaluates websites and ensures that the site is greatly in sync with the principle when the website's web content is being developed.

The developer can establish EAT on a site to make sure that the website sees upward growth when Google's algorithm experiences any update. EAT became a trend ever since Google updated its core algorithm in 2021. This concept acts like a tool that keeps the website updated about any change in the algorithm.

Webpages that claim to make any statement or are posting any stats must ensure to effectively utilize this concept, as it makes the site more authentic in the eyes of Google.

Hope I was able to add something valuable to your knowledge. Ping me if you feel like you require help with anything else.

Hii! Nice to meet you...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.