I need expert opinion

Chris Morris commented: NO its a Wrong Decision +0
andro_3 commented: first you do Search Engine Optimisation then PPC to jumpstart your traffic!! +0

Recommended Answers

All 58 Replies

This sounds like a nonsense question. Can you expand on what you are looking for as the first is an effort to rank on Google and the second is revenue via clicks.

commented: It IS a nonsense post. And he's posted 3 of them so far. +0
commented: Yup, I was thinking the same. why do you want to know who is bigger? +0

they both are similar... PPC are incomplete without SEO
but if you want do paid promotion using PPc program then you need to first quality SEO things for your website
and for PPC Ad also like keyword research, responsive landing page creation, title, description

PPC gives results right away. But the moment you stop paying, you lose traffic.
While investing in SEO takes more time, the results are for the long run. You keep having topical traffic.
Best solution is to combine PPC and SEO if the budget allows.

Yes SEO Is Bigger than PPC because it is long term process in google search engines

SEO is long term strategy, while PPC gives immidiate results. In PPC, you stop getting any traffic the moment you stop paying. But if you do SEO right, you can have long lasting results.
So, SEO is bigger than PPC in the long haul if you execute it right!
Ideally you should be running both.

Yes SEO is bigger than PPC because SEO is a long term strategy. You will do the SEO you can get long time results and in PPC you will pay cost per click that result is also good. You should work on both.

Actually we can not campare / measure SEO and PPC, Just because as the days passed new things are coming and both things are updating.As both are connected with google so i would say both are equal.

There are some studies suggesting that PPC ads get more clicks than organic. Based up on your requirement, if you want organic traffic then better go with SEO. If you want to rank your web site for the keywords you want, try PPC.

SEO is very slow compared to PPC. It can take months after you optimize your site to start seeing results, whereas PPC will start getting you leads immediately. SEO is an ongoing process. Your site will never be 100% “optimized,” it will only get more and more optimized as you put more work into it.

PPC gives you result on the spot. But SEO takes long time to show results.

SEO is bigger because it provides long-term results. PPC is for quicker results. But, both are very necessary and support each other.

The Organic traffic of SEO is more than PPC traffic so if you can manage to rank your web site for the keywords you want, you will get much more traffic than paying for those keywords.

SEO is way bigger than PPC but you need to be very patient as others said!

I've heard that you also need huge budgets to see some good results with PPC. Is it right ?

It depends who you’re targeting (niche audience, geo, etc) and what keywords you’re targeting.

I use organic and PPC to target completely different audiences.

The general consensus is that PPC costs money and it brings immediate results, while SEO is free, but takes time.

SEO (organic traffic) is more than PPC traffic so if you can manage to rank your web site for the keywords you want, you will get much more traffic than paying for those keywords. ... There are some studies suggesting that PPC ads get more clicks than organic but this also translates to a bigger cost.

SEO is a process that increased your search engine ranking and drives traffic to your website. PPC is a process that You can get your ad on the first page by paying a higher cost per click. So it doesn't matter what is big and what is small. The two processes are different. If you need to get more traffic organically you can select an SEO. You want to generate more leads to your business please select a PPC.

Traffic coming from Search Engine Optimization (SEO) if free whereas, traffic generated from PPC is paid. SEO traffic also called organic traffic is more than PPC traffic that means, if you can manage to rank your web site for the keywords you want, you will get much more traffic than paying for those keywords. No doubt, PPC ads get more clicks than organic but this also translates to a bigger cost.
SEO: Organic traffic is continuous as long as you are ranking in one of the top positions.
PPC: PPC ads can get more clicks but this means that you pay more.

It depends on what you mean with bigger, because the seo activity is more lasting and if done well and continuously it will always bring you traffic even if not immediately, on the other hand ppc is immediate traffic obviously considering how much you pay.
You should use both, I recommend using ppc at the right time,
a stupid example would be that you own a hotel near a beach so doing ppc in cold seasons would be a waste of money while it is better if you do it as summer approaches

Let me first lough! And i will guide you please dont confuse both marketing channel has diffrent aspects. Please do study on this and find some teahces from expert webnairs.

Yes SEO bigger the PPC because SEO is along term procedure to bring the traffic on you side but the PPC is demand on your money.

SEO is the best platform to set business so I will recommend you choose PPC more than SEO.

ALmost both are Same.
SEO is long term strategy in search engine
PPC gives immediate results

I would argue they aren't the same at all. They serve very different purposes, the skills required in each are very different, and their associated costs are completely different models.

All they both have in common are they are two different ways you can use search engines to drive traffic to your site.

Yes SEO is bigger than PPC and SEO is more affective than PPC

In my opinion SEO is bigger than PPC.

SEO (organic traffic) is more than PPC traffic so if you can manage to rank your web site for the keywords you want, you will get much more traffic than paying for those keywords. ... There are some studies suggesting that PPC ads get more clicks than organic but this also translates to a bigger cost.

SEO and PPC both are different things. No one is bigger. Search engine optimization provide you organic traffic for lifetime whereas PPC is a paid advertising. You can get instant traffic using PPC advertising. SEO takes time to rank in Google and then provide traffic. But, PPC ads gives instant traffic. Now you can decide which one is bigger.

SEO (natural activity) is more than PPC activity so in the event that you'll be able oversee to rank your web site for the watchwords you need, you'll get much more activity than paying for those watchwords. ... There are a few thinks about recommending that PPC advertisements get more clicks than natural but this moreover deciphers to a greater fetched

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.