Hi everyone, I have a website where i post contents like music and movies for downloads but my site is not ranking at all and my traffic is as little as nothing. I am not a SEO expert but i did my site SEO myself with Yoast and followed a video tutorial while doing it. please i need assistance on how to optimize my site so i can have traffic on my site and be rewarded for the time i invest in uploading contents on the site

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I replied to you directly via chat already, but I'll just copy what I wrote there, for the benefit of others: SEO is a multi-year long process so have patience. However, when I navigate your website, I'm not seeing a lot of content outside of adds and syndicated feeds. Google wants to see a lot of rich content (unique articles, etc.) to rank you for.

Hire experts. Surely, it is the most beneficial way to improve your website and gain traffic. An expert can help you if you are not able to do it for your website.

As an SEO expert, I would suggest that you focus on creating content that is useful and relevant to your audience. Make sure you're using keywords that are relevant to your content, and that you're also creating backlinks to your website to help boost your rankings. Additionally, make sure you're using social media platforms to promote your content and get your website in front of more people. Finally, I would recommend investing in a good SEO tool that can help you track and analyze your website's performance. With the right combination of SEO tactics, you can start to see an increase in your website's rankings and traffic.

Ranking a website is not a simple thing. It is long way process. SEO plays a major role in ranking a website whether you are doing Blackhat or Whitehat SEO, things may get time to give a result but Whitehat is alway stable for your site's ranking:).

Here are some general tips on how to rank your website:

1. Optimize your website for search engines: Make sure your website is optimized for search engines by using relevant keywords, creating high-quality content, and making your website easy to navigate.
  2. Build high-quality backlinks: Backlinks are links from other websites to your website. The more high-quality backlinks you have, the more authority your website will have in the eyes of search engines.
  3. Use social media: It can be a great way to promote your website and attract new visitors. Share your content on social media platforms and engage with your followers.
  4. Regularly update your content: Keep your website fresh and up-to-date by regularly posting new content. It attracts new visitors and keeps your existing visitors engaged.
  5. Use analytics: Track your website's performance and identify areas for improvement. It can improve your website's ranking over time.

Remember, it is important to always follow legal guidelines when creating and distributing content online.

Hope it helps!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.