Hi Team, Can you suggest me how to rank keywords on particular site. now i am doing seo for one website... i create lot of backlinks but till now i can't see any improvement why? suggest me guys

tania0099 commented: are you do on page or technical seo for your site? +0
mannuseo258 commented: create effective and high pr quality backlink. +0
melissahowau commented: Using long-tail keywords will increase your chances of being seen on search engine results pages. +0
mumtazshakeel commented: you need to create a hyperlink for your keyword and post this where you want to post your website link. +0

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

It depends on the quality of the backlinks. It also depends on the content of your pages linked to from the backlinks. 100,000 low quality back links equal one really strong backlinks.

Check competition:
Whenever you've chosen a keyword, do research for it on Google and a couple of other web search tools to see what your competitor is now doing. Give specific consideration to:

• Type of content that's ranking
  • Domain and URL: Every URL that's ranking includes the keyword?
  • Title

Specific Keyword:
Make sure you are using a frequently asked keyword and include long-tail keywords.

T-shirt
Best T-Shirt
Discount T-shirt
Discount T-shirt Levis
Discount T-shirt Levis for kids

Think yourself what kind of keyword will serve the best.
Let's say if such keyword appears in SERP and among this keyword the customer is looking for Levis T-shirt for kids on discount, the User will directly open that page.

For the first keyword (T-shirt) we can't even say that the user is here for purchase or just want to see the images, there is no clear intention to buy,
when we come to the third keyword (Discount T-shirt) it probably means the user is likely to purchase or looking for discount T-shirts.

E-commerce businesses will always try to rank with such keywords.
Using keywords that are more specific (Long tail keyword) and frequently asked will help you have more visits that will ultimately help you rank your page.

You need to check if your backlinks are high quality. In order to do it, you can use any of these tools:

1. Ahrefs
  2. SEMRush
  3. Google Webmaster Tools.

These tools can show you how many of your backlinks were actually indexed. Knowing this, you'll get a notion of what you've been doing wrong.

You have to wait for the effects. It all depends on how long you wait for the results.

I usually use such services as Semrush and Ahrefs to rank keywords.

To be honest, the world of SEO changed so much and the algorithm that used to work can get abandon in a day or 2.
Google Panda, Penguin and whatever may come later, are real pain to follow.
I remembered since Dec 2020, I work my a** out to change everything to AMP because there has been saying that mobile phone browsing is the future, and the algorithm favor AMP protocol. Took me 4 months to ensure everything works nicely. and comes April, I started to see the ranking improved so much, and happy about it. Then comes May, a sudden announcement that they no longer favor AMP because they dont see that advantage. To be honest, I was so p***ed. Then I come to realized that, the game of SEO is not about the technical, but to focus on user experience. The machine learning has came a long way, track every movement of users intention to find the best formula to meet users expectation. there are over thousands of code that could impact your keyword ranking, but the fundamental of that still the same. Look into EAT.

through guest posting your can rank your keywords genuinely

be careful when you do guest posting. few things to look into

1. check the DA of the site. you dont want to guest post on spammy site.
  2. Research your article carefully before you put your link to your website. If you anchor text anchor text cannibalization your web page, you will get negative effect.
  3. SEO your pages on the web site. More pages is not equal to good site. Group similar keyword to a single page so that they wont cannibalize the keyword, having 2 pages on the same site fighting for same keyword will de-rank your position.
  4. Check your site with SEO tools or use site: command from google. any page that are not index after 4 months, remove them or improve the content because the page may be seen as spam. The more spam page you have on web site, the lower your overall domain ranking.

Always remember this, ranking on search engine is about E-A-T. Google's job is to ensure the search result give value to the user. If your site content is poor, you wont get rank in the long run. They need to keep this so their advertisement brings value to "searcher" so they keep coming back for more.

Keywords are the most basic element of SEO because they are what your customers type into search engines when they are looking for something. If you want to rank well in the search engines, you need to make sure you have the right keywords in your articles, on your website, in your videos and on your blog.

To reiterate what everyone has already said, it's the quality of backlinks, but also the quality of the content on your site.

It depends on the quality of your content.

Follow these steps
Step 1: Lay the Groundwork
Step 2: Do Your Initial Keyword Research.
Step 3: Check Out the Competition.
Step 4: Consider Intent.
Step 5: Conceptualize the Content.
Step 6: Execute.
Step 7: Optimize for Your Keyword.
Step 8: Publish.

Keyword Research
Keyword relevant content creation
Works on On Page SEO
Link Building
These are some of the steps, you need to follow

Hi, Here have some short tips for you

Select the right topic.
Create bad-ass content for our own blog.
Optimize on-page SEO & engagement metrics.
Build internal links.
Find people who would link to this content.
Ask people to link to our content.
Write guest posts on leading blogs.

Create quality content and build high PR backlinks to your site.

There are a few different ways to rank keywords. The most common and effective method is through SEO, or search engine optimization. By optimizing your website for specific keywords, you can help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), making it more likely that people will find and click on your site.

Other methods of ranking keywords include buying paid ads that feature your target keywords, or using social media to promote your content. No matter what approach you take, make sure you're producing high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience— otherwise, all of your efforts will be for nothing.

commented: Good advice +34

The backlinks must be within a powerful quality page.

The backlinks you are creating should be high DA DR with organic traffic. Just it all depends on backl;inks you are creating for rank your keyword.

Create Quality backlinks from High PR Sites. Create unique content and share it on different social media groups

Find people who would link to this content.
Ask people to link to our content.
Write guest posts on leading blogs.

1. Keyword Research

Keywords are the words that people type into search engines to find what they want. If you're trying to rank high for a specific keyword, then you need to know how many times that keyword was searched before you. You can use tools like Google's AdWords Keyword Planner to get a rough idea of how often certain keywords were searched. Once you have a good idea of how much traffic you'll receive if you rank well for those keywords, you can start ranking for them.

1. Keyword Density

The second thing you should consider when looking at keywords is their density. How many times does each keyword appear on your page? A good rule of thumb is 1% of your content should be dedicated to keywords. That means if you write 500 words per page, only 5 of those words should be keywords.

1. Competitor Analysis

Once you've done some research on keywords, you should look at the competition. What sites are already ranking for these keywords? Are there any pages that are similar to yours? If so, do they rank higher than you? If not, why not? Look at the backlinks and see who links to them. Is there anything you can do to improve your link profile?

1. Content Strategy

Finally, you should think about your content strategy. Do you have enough unique content? If not, how can you create more? Can you add value to existing articles? If so, how?

Check your on page SEO factors and analyse your competitors.

Keyword position is the term for ranking or place that a website ranks in the search engines for that keyword. The goal of promoting a website is to capture and retain any of the first three positions in search engine rankings. But to move forward, you need to research where you are now and where your competitors are now. It will enable you to develop a successful SEO strategy to achieve your promotion goals.

There are many ways that you can do to rank your keywords. First, you can hire people to help your keywords rank online. In addition, you can do keyword research and analysis. Aside from that, you can also utilize long tail keyword and write quality content.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.