Hello everyone.
jamesander here,
I am new here and i learn about SEO marketing agency how it's work

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi and welcome! Do you have any specific questions? I have over 25 years of experience in the SEO industry.

https://vertexminds.com/our-story/ gave me the following:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

For SEO to work, your site has to work.

Where did you get that URL from? It's not in the poster's signature nor in their profile, nor is there a link to it from the VertexMinds website.

commented: I wonder if they are working on it now. +0

To answer Dani's question, it was the first link given when I googled "Vertex Minds."
Why wouldn't I use that?

Why wouldn't I use that?

Because you hijacked a new member's introductory post with something you could only discover from google-stalking them.

commented: Never intended that. I wanted to see what their company offered and the first link didn't work so I asked about it here. +0

Well, each company has a certain method. However, if you want to learn some general facts you can search on YouTube. They have a ton of online lessons which will help you to understand the basics.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.