Hello Community,

I'm NYC. I was born on the oldside of Gen Y and have recently been trying to acquaint myself with all the terms / jargon and trends in the world of web and e-commerce.

After spending nearly a month trawling through websites and organising meetings I am finally starting to see the forrest through the trees...

This is the first community I have joined. I am excited and hope this experience takes me onto other forums.

My interest is in learning about ... what are SEM, SEO, Web Analytics, Adserving, Content Management, E-Commerce platforms all about..

How does it all link together?

Can it all be explained in simple terms and then supported with primary technical information or do I need to go back to university..

Personally, I am a father who has 3 children and the oldest born in the 21st century wants to start Googling..so I thought I better get a handle on this so I'm not an out of touch dad..

NYC

arjunsasidharan commented: Welcome :) +3

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb!

Welcome, NYC :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.