I've got gmail invites. I think that anyone who wants one should get one bacause Gmail is an inredible deal and everyone whould have the oppurtunity to experience using it. Send an email to diamondbishop@gmail.com if you want an invite.

Hey All,

I have 6 gmail invites at my disposal, would anyone like to trade anything for any?...

I don't know what they're worth...

Interested? Don't be afraid to post!

Regards,
Ron Johnson

HI cyberoptik dude.Since youve mentioned u have 6 gmail invites with you why dont you send me a invite to green_beret@sify.com :) .I will send u "GTA MUSIC EXTRACTOR".Or a spy software.

HI cyberoptik dude.Since youve mentioned u have 6 gmail invites with you why dont you send me a invite to green_beret@sify.com :) .I will send u "GTA MUSIC EXTRACTOR".Or a spy software.

Hi dude,

I've sent you an invite for gmail. If you need more, let me know.

I've got around 100 as well. Although, I don't think that Gmail invites hold much currency anymore...

Has that actually worked for you? I signed up for that sometime early last year and still havent heard back lol. I just asked a friend for one eventually. Has anyone signed up for one and gotten one?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.