Hi all,
I want to upload some files to my website. So I am looking for an advanced FTP client software solution designed for ease of use by both novices and professionals. It should be powerful and secure file transfer solution. It should also have total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity. If you people have any idea then please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

SmartFTP will do the trick.

Hi, I use AnyClient when I need file transfer. It is a free platform independent file transfer application that supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Please visit this link www.anyclient.com . Hope this will help you.
All the best!

i think the most nd efficiant web site is rapidshare nd mega upload,,its fast nd easy to use

i havent had any problems useing CoreFTP and Filezilla.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.