All About Me!

Name: Jon Gibson, call me Gibbie
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: Approx 180lbs
Occupation: Full Time Student, Part Time Retail (Management at Hat World, Part Time at GameStop)
Major: Computer Programming
Music: I like everything, music is my second passion. I listen to Trance while I program, it relaxes me. I listen to everything else all the time, I'm always listening to music.
Video Games: They're my third passion, I currently have an XBox 360 and play online a lot, give me a shout if you ever wanna game it up a bit.

I'm currently enrolled at the Pittsburgh Technicale Institute for Computer Programming. I've currently taken two semesters of Java and am in my first semester of C++. I'm a future-programmer that's very interested in mastering my craft. I love programming, and hopefully, would some day love to get into Video Game Development. C++ is coming much easier to me than Java did, but I'm still not fantastic at either. Hopefully though this site I could attain more knowledge about programming as a whole and then eventually help everyone else out as best as I can. I hope this community can help better me as a programmer and in turn I can help this community as I better in my programming. I hope we can all get along and have a great time doing what we love!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Gibbie...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Glad to have you here!

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the detailed intro.
Welcome!
:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.