I was interested in starting a career in database but first wanted to know what are the branches in database career.

SIREESHA.D
Summary
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering from JNT University.

Contact
Email : sireeshadasari@gmail.com
Res No: 9741964770.

Objective
To accept any challenge that comes my way with an open attitude and reinforce my belief that being versatile is the way to success and growth of self and organization. In the process I constantly update my knowledge and put my utmost efforts to deliver my best.

Computer skills
Software applications:
1 Software / Programming language : C.

Academics

Educational Profile
Course Institution University / Board Year of Passing % Marks
B.E
Electronics
And Comm. Engg. Sri Sai Institute Of Technology And Science. Rayachoti, (Kadapadis).
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Hyderabad.
2004- 2008

Intermediate Cresent.Jr.College Anantapur.
Board of Intermediate
Education 2002-2004 54.0
SSC St.Marry’s.Girls High School, Anantapur. Board of Secondary Education 2001-2002 61.5

Strengths

1 Being confident and ability to deal with people diplomatically.
2 Willingness to learn team facilitator hard worker.
3 Self learning.

Other qualifications

1 In NCC merit examination A Grade certificate
2 Passed Hindi examinations prathamica, mathyama.
3 Participated in NCC camps.
4 Participated in college level functions.
5 Champion in inter & school competitions.

Paper presentations

Team Size: Two
Description: Using this we can receive error free signal. The present wire less communication error in signal is high when it is Rainey. The important feature of the circuit is adaptive decision is used. It can be used in any weather conditions.

2. Title: Embedded systems.
Team size: Two
Description: Imagine you control all the systems around just by a simple gesture and the things respond to you as if it was some magic. This could be possible with embedded system. In fact the 90 percent of the microprocessors manufactured end up in embedded system. However, unlike in the olden days, when embedded system development was considered like “rocket science,” which is become easier today. The embedded system can be divided into four categories viz; stand alone system, real-system, network appliance system and mobile devices.

3. Title: Experience on Commissioning of Heating/Cooling System and Thermal/Air Quality
Environment
Description: This paper discusses how the commissioning process should be and the related problems, through a case study of a residential house. The items to be commissioned, measurement methods and the commissioning results are shown. Through the commissioning process, the problems pertaining to residential houses, such as the measurement problems, are clarified and the importance of commissioning established. Development of a simple and appropriate measuring method, monitoring of energy consumption and the verification of that value based on a standard value, enhancement of the resident’s interest in the indoor environment and energy consumption and attention to their life style require future study.

Project Undergone

Project:

• Title :VIOP Vulnerabilities During Call Registrations & Call Establishment
• Environment : Telecom Networks
• Role : Finding the errors& solution
• Team Size : Four
• Duration : 45 Days

This project includes 3modules as follows:

• Call Registrations & Call Establishment
• Revised RFC 3261
• Port SIP.

Conclusion:
The computerization of this project helps all use aver systems with any attackers and with LOW COST & high FUNTIONALITY WE can communicate thought out the world.

Personal skills

Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn team facilitator hard worker, self learning and knowing new things.

Personal Details

Name : SIREESHA.D

Father's Name : D.NARAYANAPPA

Date of Birth : 3rd FEB 1987.

Martial Status : SINGLE.

Nationality : INDIAN.

Religion : HINDU.

Languages : TELUGU, HINDI, ENGLISH.

Hobbies : WATCHING TV.

Present address :Sireesha.D
G-1
Chodaysvary,
Mathikre Ex..
Bangalore

Address for communication: Sireesha.D
1/367,
2nd road,
Anantapur-4,

Declaration
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.

Date:
Place: (SIREESHA.D)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.