Greetings All,

Here is my filled-out questionnaire from the original (pre-Comm. Intro. forum) thread:

Name: James
Nickname: Jimmy
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 182
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Location: NC Currently, hoping to move pack to PA within a few years
Hobbies: Listening to music, playing the video games, going out with friends and family, movies, laughing, sleeping, playing with my puppy Boca
Relationship Status: engaged

Fav Music: Listing artists would take too long so I'll just say if it sounds good I like it.

Education: Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering (Concurrent Degrees from Penn State)

Work: Automation Delivery Engineer
Favorite Food: Sushi. Definitely sushi.

Favorite Movies: Iron Man, Fight Club, Indiana Jones (1-3), Star Wars (4-6, & 3 kinda), Turtles (1 & 2), Wet Hot American Summer, Sin City, 300, Blues Brothers, Smokey & the Bandit, and many others.

Favorite TV Shows: LOST

Favorite Video Games: Right now? GTAIV

Stuff you Dislike: Control Freaks, Incompetence, and my gut!

I've been developing Python for exactly 1.5 years and absolutely love it. Every once and a while I'll need to touch some C++, PHP, HTML, pgSQL, CSS, etc. but if I could work ONLY in Python for the rest of my working years I would be in heaven!

I've recently moved to Raleigh-Durham area for my first real career/job and must say that it has greatly reaffirmed my beliefs that Pittsburgh is the greatest city known to man. Go Pens!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi James:
Thanks for the detailed intro.
Welcome, by the way!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the place.

Welcome aboard!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.